Rates as low as 1.79% APR1
Our Lowest Rate in Nearly 4 Years
If you want to refinance an auto loan from another lender, Mission Fed is a great choice. We offer a variety of rates and terms to fit your individual needs.
Advantages of an Auto Loan refinance
If you’re approved to refinance an auto loan, you may experience these benefits:
- A lower interest rate—a lower APR means you pay less interest over the life of the loan (if the repayment term is reduced or stays the same).
- Reduced monthly payments—if your auto loan refinance results in a lower APR or extended loan terms, you could lower your monthly payment.
- Funds to assist with other debts—if the equity in your car is more than you owe when you refinance an auto loan, you might be able to use your auto loan refinance to pay down other debt, too. Loan to value restrictions may apply.
- Deferred payment—qualified members can choose to defer their first payment up to 90 days.
- No prepayment penalty—you won’t incur a fee for paying off your loan early.
Auto Loan Features
- Mission Fed Bottom Line Rates Every Day
- Flexible terms up to 84 months. For payment examples, visit Mission Fed Bottom Line Rates Every Day. Up to 120% financing.
- Easy payment options: online, by phone or automatic withdrawal
- Fast online application with a quick response or apply by phone or in the branch
We make it simple to refinance Auto Loans
Complete our easy online application for a response in minutes, or apply by phone or at any of our branch locations. Take a look at our auto loan refinance rates and apply today to refinance your Auto Loan!
How to Refinance an Auto Loan
Refinance your Auto Loan and start saving money today. Mission Fed makes it easy to refinance an Auto Loan on your schedule. Choose from these easy options:
All loans subject to approval. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is effective as of 1/15/21. The 1.79% APR includes 36 estimated monthly payments of $28.55 per $1,000 borrowed. APR may differ based on credit history, approved loan amount and term. Offer good on vehicles within the last 4 model years. On refinances of Mission Fed Auto Loans, a fee may apply. A valid driver license and current information are required. Other restrictions may apply. First payment may be deferred for up to 90 days for qualified members. Interest will continue to accrue during the deferment period. Terms and conditions apply and are subject to change without notice.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide
Open an account
with Virtual Appointment