Good for You. Good for All.
When you become a member of Mission Fed, you are connecting with a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative that has your best interests at heart. Everything we do, from providing personalized service and lower rates to offering convenient mobile and online banking solutions, is designed to help you achieve your financial goals.
Your membership matters by helping to support hundreds of nonprofit organizations that make San Diego a better place to live, work and play. Become a member of Mission Fed today and be a part of a credit union that is not just in San Diego — we are part of San Diego and the entire county.Join Now
Why Mission Fed?
Who Can Join Mission Fed?
Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in San Diego County can become a member of Mission Fed.
Additional Membership Eligibility
- Volunteers or members of partner organizations
- Immediate family members or a household of an existing member
- Employees of Mission Fed Credit Union
Applying Is Easy
Ready to join Mission Fed? Simply complete the online application.
Here are some of the most commonly requested documents:
- Two forms of ID (with current address)
- State identification card (such as a driver’s license)
- U.S. passport book/card or foreign passport book/card
- Military identification card
- Resident alien card
- Matricula consular card
- Social security number/card or Individual tax identification number (ITIN)/card
- Current physical and mailing address
- Date of birth
To schedule a virtual appointment, click here.
Must meet membership and account criteria. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates, terms, and conditions subject to change without notice.
Investing In Our Community
We are in San Diego and for San Diego. Taking care of our community is always our top priority. We are passionate about both our members and community, and committed to serving their ever-evolving needs.