Must meet membership and account criteria. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APRs listed are our best rates. Your rate may be higher based on your credit history and other qualifying criteria. All loans subject to credit approval. Programs, rate, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Maximum credit card loan per member is $50,000. Maximum total unsecured loan limit per member is $100,000. Introductory offer is available for new Credit Cards. Balance transfers to pay any Mission Fed accounts are not permitted. Introductory APR will apply on purchases and balance transfers posted within the first 90 days of account opening, ending on the closing date of the first billing cycle after the account is open for is for 15 months on the Platinum Preferred Rewards Card and 18 months on the Platinum Preferred Card. For balance transfers to qualify for the 0% introductory APR, the balance transfer must be conducted by using a Cashier’s Check issued by a Mission Fed Branch or the Contact Center. Electronic balance transfers do not qualify. The balance transfer and cash advance fee is 2% of the amount of each item ($2 minimum). The foreign transaction fee is 1% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. Dollars. Maximum $20,000 in balance transfers per member. Restrictions apply.
Preferred Platinum Rewards
Preferred Platinum Credit Card
Choose Your Rewards
With a Preferred Platinum Rewards Mastercard® you earn points on purchases that can be used for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, airline tickets and more — it’s your choice.
Apply today and take advantage of this limited-time offer
- Earn 20,000 bonus points ($200 cash value) with $1,000 net purchases in the first 90 days1
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and transfers2
Two options, zero annual fees. Apply for your Mission Fed Credit Card today. See All RatesApply Now
|Preferred Platinum Credit Card||
0% Introductory Rate for 18 months (on purchases and transfers in first 90 days)
After that, the Standard APR will be:
9.90% - 16.90% for purchases
11.90% - 17.90% for transfers
|Preferred Platinum Rewards Credit Card||
0% Introductory Rate for 15 months (on purchases and transfers in first 90 days)
After that, the Standard APR will be:
10.90% - 17.90% for purchases
12.90% - 17.90% for transfers
Mission Rewards Benefits
- 1x points for every $1 in purchases
- Points don’t expire if you use your Preferred Platinum Rewards Credit Card at least once every two years
- No annual fee
Easy Mission Rewards Redemption
Mission Fed Mastercard® Credit Card Benefits
Get more with a Mission Fed Mastercard. In addition to no annual fee and low rates, enjoy:
- Instant Card Issue – Convenient instant issue of a new or replacement card is available at any Mission Fed branch.
- Convenient access, local assistance – Check your purchases, balance and pay your bill online with Mobile or Online Banking. You’re always welcome to talk to a Mission Fed representative for personalized assistance — we’re right here in San Diego.
- Contactless Enabled – Tap-to-pay for a fast, no-touch and secure checkout.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ – Mastercard’s enhanced ID Theft Protection includes: One-bureau credit monitoring, high-risk transaction monitoring and alerts and restoration services. Certain terms may apply. Sign up today.
- Chip-enhanced Cards – also known as EMV cards, have an embedded microchip to hold information that is encrypted, making it extremely difficult for the card to be copied or counterfeited.
- Use your Mission Fed Mastercard® at millions of locations worldwide, everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Your chip card allows you to pay not only at national merchants, but also at international merchants where chip/EMV cards are often the standard. You can also use it with older card readers, because it still has a magnetic stripe.
- Chip/EMV cards are already accepted in over 80 countries. If you’re traveling internationally, some merchants may require a PIN to complete a transaction. To obtain a PIN, please call us at 888.891.2435.
Additional Card Benefits:
- Zero Liability – only pay for purchases you have authorized on your card. Conditions and exceptions apply. See www.Mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for details.
- Priceless™ Cities & Experiences – Exclusive offers just for Mastercard cardholders. Learn more at www.priceless.com.
- Automatic Billing Updater – Mastercard automatically updates your credit card information when you have card-on-file or recurring payments set up with participating merchants. For more information, visit General Banking FAQs.
Browse items you can redeem with points earned through your spending with the Mission Fed Preferred Platinum Rewards credit card.
Ready to redeem your points? Log into Mobile or Online Banking and access Card Management from the Menu and click Redeem.
Shop around town and earn 5% cash back at participating local businesses with your Mission Fed Mastercard® – you’re automatically enrolled. Shopping local helps build your community.
Must meet membership and account criteria. All loans subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. Offer is available for new Credit Cards. The foreign transaction fee is 1% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. Dollars. Late payment fee up to $25 for the first late payment in any 6 month period then up to $35 for each additional late payment with in the same 6 month period. Returned payment fee up to $22. Maximum Personal Loan or Line of Credit Loan is $50,000. Maximum total unsecured loan limit per member is $100,000. Programs are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Mastercard, Mastercard program names and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International, Inc..
¹The 20,000 Mission Rewards points will be credited approximately 120 days after account opening. Qualifying transactions exclude in-branch cash advances, traveler’s check purchases, balance transfers, overdraft protection advances, convenience checks, fees, and ATM transactions. This offer cannot be combined with other Mission Rewards points promotions.
²Standard APRs apply for cash advances 12.90% – 17.90%. Balance transfers to pay any Mission Fed accounts are not permitted. Introductory APR will apply on purchases and balance transfers posted within the first 90 days of account opening, ending on the closing date of the first billing cycle after the account is open 15 months. APRs are current as of September 1, 2022. The balance transfer and cash advance fee is 2% of the amount of each item ($2 minimum). For balance transfers to qualify for the 0% introductory APR, the balance transfer must be conducted by using a Cashier’s Check issued by a Mission Fed Branch or the Contact Center. Electronic balance transfers do not qualify. Maximum $20,000 in balance transfers per member.