Open an account
with Virtual Appointment
Introducing Zelle — a fast, safe and easy way to send money in minutes1 to friends, family and others you trust2, right from Mission Fed Mobile or Online Banking. Zelle makes it easy to send money to, or receive money from, people you trust with a bank account in the U.S.
Send money directly from your account to theirs — typically in minutes.1
Send or receive money right from Mission Fed Mobile or Online Banking.
Send money using just an email address or U.S. mobile number1.
Enroll today and send money to friends and family:
- Log into Mission Fed Mobile or Online Banking.
- Select “Send Money with Zelle” from the Menu.
- Enroll using your email address or U.S mobile number.
- Select “Send Money”.
- You’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle.
Introducing: What is Zelle Video
Safety: Zelle Video
How to get the Mobile Banking app for your devices
To install the app, search “Mission Fed” in the appropriate app store for your device via the links below. Download the app and you’ll be able to access Mobile Banking from your mobile device!
Click the “Available on the App Store” icon to open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Third party data and message rates may apply.
- Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Zelle should only be used to send or receive money from people you know and trust. Before using Zelle to send money, you should confirm the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number. Neither Mission Fed nor Zelle offers a protection program for authorized payments made with Zelle. For additional terms and conditions, please see the Mission Fed Zelle Network Terms and Conditions.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide
Open an account