Send and Receive Money With Zelle®
Introducing Zelle — a fast, safe and easy way to send money in minutes¹ to friends, family and others you trust², right from Mission Fed Mobile or Online Banking. Zelle makes it easy to send money to, or receive money from, people you trust with a bank account in the U.S.
- Fast – Send money directly from your account to theirs – typically in minutes
- Safe – Send or receive money from Mission Fed Mobile or Online Banking
- Easy – Send money using just an email address or U.S. mobile number
How do I enroll in Zelle?
- Log into Mission Fed Mobile or Online Banking
- Select ‘Send Money with Zelle’ from the menu
- Enroll using your email address or U.S. mobile number
- Enter a one-time verification code sent to your email or phone number
- Select your checking account
- Now you’re ready to send and receive money
Must meet membership and account criteria. Mobile and data rate apply when using mobile banking. Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
¹Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Third-party data and message rates may apply.
²Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Zelle should only be used to send or receive money from people you know and trust. Before using Zelle to send money, you should confirm the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number. Neither Mission Fed nor Zelle offers a protection program for authorized payments made with Zelle. For additional information, please see the Mission Fed Zelle Network Terms and Conditions.