Long-Term Care Insurance Webinar
Long-Term Care Insurance — What You Need to Know
Presented by Mission Fed with co-hosts Steve Elliott and Christina Frey of Capstone Financial Assurance, LLC
Our webinar will provide a better understanding of the Long-Term Care planning options available to you. You can also learn more on our Long-Term Care Insurance webpage.
Wednesday, May 18
12:30pm and 5:30pm
This Webinar will help you:
- Identify a Long-Term Care plan for your needs.
- Learn about legislation created to provide tax incentives.
- Save money with discounted plan options.
- Evaluate whether it’s better to insure or “self-insure” against the risk of Long-Term Care.
Did you know?
- The average annual cost of Long-Term Care is about $85,000.
- Long-Term Care policies can cover 100% of assisted-type living expenses that enable you to stay in your home.
- Long-Term Care premiums may be deducted off your taxes. Consult your tax advisor.
- 40% of people who need Long-Term Care are under the age of 65.
- Health insurance and Medicare do NOT cover Long-Term Care expenses.
The information contained in this presentation is provided for general education purposes only. Offered through Capstone LTC Insurance Services. California License #0BS7951. Services are not offered or performed by Mission Fed staff. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not insured by the NCUA or guaranteed by Mission Fed. Additional terms, conditions and limitations apply.
Long-Term Care Insurance Webinar Registration
May 18, 2022 | 12:30pm and 5:30pm
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide
Open an account
with Virtual Appointment