Long-Term Care Workshop
Long-Term Care—What You Need to Know
Presented by Mission Fed and Steve Elliott of Capstone Financial Assurance, LLC
Our no-cost workshop will provide a better understanding of the Long-Term Care planning options available to you. You can also learn more on our Long-Term Care Insurance webpage.
Saturday, April 27
2:00 – 3:30pm
San Marco Branch
117 S Las Posas Rd
San Marcos, CA 92078
This workshop will help you:
- Identify the best Long-Term Care plan for your needs.
- Learn about new legislation created to provide tax incentives.
- Save money with discounted plan options.
- Evaluate whether it’s better to insure or “self-insure” against the risk of Long-Term Care.
Did you know?
- The average annual cost of Long-Term Care is about $70,000.
- Long-Term Care policies can cover 100% of assisted-type living expenses that enable you to stay in your home.
- Long-Term Care premiums may be deducted off your taxes. Consult your tax advisor.
- 40% of people who need Long-Term Care are under the age of 65.
- Health insurance and Medicare do NOT cover Long-Term Care expenses.
Space is limited to 30 and advance registration is required. All San Diegans are welcome!
The information contained in this presentation is provided for general education purposes only. Offered through Capstone LTC Insurance Services. California License #0BS7951. Services are not offered or performed by Mission Fed staff. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not insured by the NCUA or guaranteed by Mission Fed. Additional terms, conditions and limitations apply. 4/19