Popmoney - Person to Person Payments
With our person-to-person (P2P) payment service, you can send or receive money the easy way at any time—and pay back your concert buddy for the best show in town. As part of Mission Fed’s Online Bill Pay, all you need is the person's email address or mobile phone number. Regardless of where they bank, the money goes directly from your bank account into your friend's account, usually in one business day.
Paying friends and family is now quick and easy:
- Pay back a friend for dinner
- Send spending money to your child at college
- Pitch in for your office holiday party
- Pay Little League dues
- And much more...
How to send and receive money:
- You must know the email address or mobile phone number to send money.
- Login to Online Banking and click on the "Bill Payment" tab to send or receive a payment.
- Once the bill pay pop up window opens, click on "Popmoney" tab.
- Enter the requested information to send or receive money.
- Your financial information is never compromised.
- Popmoney is highly secure, encrypted using industry leading software, hardware and algorithms.
Try Popmoney today!
It’s FREE to sign up, there’s a $.50 transaction fee to send money and there’s never a fee to receive money.
To get started, login to Online Banking then go to Online Bill Pay if you are a registered user and click on the Popmoney tab.
Or register for Mission Fed Online Bill Pay and begin using Popmoney today!
More Products & Services
Time to take control of your personal finances. Say good-bye to time-consuming check writing and costly postage rates. Pay all your bills in minutes with a higher level of safety and security than traditional paper-based banking.
Want to move money to or from an external account via ACH transfer? Check out our new options in Mission Fed Online Banking!
Enroll your Mission Fed Debit and/or Credit Card in our Fraud Text Alert Service and you'll receive text messages on your mobile phone if we detect suspicious transactions. You'll be able to instantly respond and verify transactions on your account.
We make it easy. If you haven’t signed up for Online Bill Pay yet, log onto Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay tab follow the instructions.