Open an account
with Virtual Appointment
With our person-to-person (P2P) payment service, you can send or receive money the easy way at any time—and pay back your concert buddy for the best show in town. As part of Mission Fed’s Online Bill Pay, all you need is the person's email address or mobile phone number. Regardless of where they bank, the money goes directly from your bank account into your friend's account, usually in one business day.
Paying friends and family is now quick and easy:
- Pay back a friend for dinner
- Send spending money to your child at college
- Pitch in for your office holiday party
- Pay Little League dues
- And much more…
How to send and receive money:
- You must know the email address or mobile phone number to send money.
- Login to Online or Mobile Banking and click on the “Bill Pay” tab to send or receive a payment.
- Once the bill pay pop up window opens, click on "Popmoney" tab.
- Enter the requested information to send or receive money.
- Your financial information is never compromised.
- Popmoney is highly secure, encrypted using industry leading software, hardware and algorithms.
Try Popmoney today!
It’s FREE to signup, and FREE to send and receive money.
Or register for Mission FedOnline Bill Pay and begin using Popmoney today!
More Products & Services
Bill Pay Enrollment
Welcome to the Bill Pay enrollment page. Just follow the instructions below and you'll have bill pay access in minutes.
eBills—the online version of your paper bills
We make it easy. If you haven’t signed up for Online Bill Pay yet, log onto Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay tab follow the instructions.
With your Mission Fed Debit Card or Credit Card, you can turn your phone into a mobile wallet that allows you to make purchases at many stores and within apps without having to fuss with cards or cash.
Statements and Documents
With eDocuments, you have access to your documents when and where you need them and you can relax knowing that they are safely stored within the security of Mission Fed Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide
Open an account