Buying a new home is an important purchase, so make the most of it with home purchasing power from Mission Federal Credit Union. When you use one of our credit union Home Loans, not only could you get a great rate, local service and knowledgeable representatives, but you can also take advantage of our partner, HomeAdvantage®.
With Mission Fed you can find the right Home Loan. And if you collaborate with our partner HomeAdvantage, the buying process and rewards could be even greater. You can even earn Cash Rewards when you work with a HomeAdvantage agent on buying or selling a home. Here are all the benefits you can take advantage of with HomeAdvantage:
- Search for a new home and explore up-to-date listings online to discover your dream home.
- Find a Real Estate agent by connecting with our network of preferred local agents.
- Collaborate with one of the HomeAdvantage agents to buy or sell a home, and earn Cash Rewards equal to 20 percent of the agent’s commission. Members can earn an average of $3,400 at closing.*
- Receive email updates when new listings you might be interested in become available.
- Easily review different neighborhoods, schools and comparable properties so you’re in the know.
- Get questions answered 7 days a week with HomeAdvantage’s dedicated Member Service Team and get answers when you need them.
When you get a credit union Home Loan with Mission Fed, you get our great rates and knowledgeable service, but you also get so much more than that. You can benefit from our faster in-house processing and underwriting, our personalized customer service and our local real estate knowledge for a Home Loan that meets your needs and your budget. You can also choose to take advantage of a number of convenient options offered by Mission Fed:
- Fast and easy online application with an answer in minutes, or apply by phone or in person.
- Competitive fixed and adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) to fit your monthly payment needs.
- Refinance and cash out loans to get a lower interest rate.
- Low down payment loans so you don’t have to save up a large sum upfront.
- First-time homebuyer programs to set you up for success.
- Options tailored to best suit your budget and goals.
- Plus, Home Loan payment matches are just one of the ways we say thank you to our members through $1 Million Mission Fed Money Match.
We’ll work with you to look at your down payment and interest rate, along with your regular monthly expenses, to figure out what you can afford to comfortably spend on your mortgage each month.
With Mission Federal Credit Union Loans and HomeAdvantage, you can save time, money and worry, and that’s exactly what we want for you and your home-buying experience. At Mission Fed, your success is our bottom line. Buying a home can be overwhelming, but we’ll work hard to make the experience as simple and clear as possible, and HomeAdvantage can help. We’re excited to help you during your home-buying process and we look forward to being a part of your Mission Fed Moment.
The content provided in this blog consists of the opinions and ideas of the author alone and should be used for informational purposes only. Mission Federal Credit Union disclaims any liability for decisions you make based on the information provided. References to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name in this article by Mission Federal Credit Union is for the information and convenience of its readers and does not constitute endorsement, control or warranty by Mission Federal Credit Union. For Mission Fed Money Match, certain restrictions apply; visit MissionFed.com/MoneyMatch for Official Rules.