San Diego and beyond can enjoy the convenience ofMission Fed’s Mobile Banking app for iOS and Android devices.
Download the app and enjoy Mission Federal Credit Union’sMobile Banking benefits wherever you are.
Minimum Requirements for Mission Fed’s Mobile Banking ServicesiOS:
- iPhone running iOS 10 or later
- iPad running iOS 10 or later
- Apple Watch running watchOS 3 or later
- Phone running Android 5.1 or later
- Tablet running Android 5.1 or later
Fingerprint/biometric login requires a supported Android device on OS 5.1 or later, and an Apple device with iOS 10.0 or later.
How to get the Mobile Banking app for your devices
To install the app, search “Mission Fed” in the appropriate app store for your device via the links below. Download the app and you’ll be able to access Mobile Banking from your mobile device!
Click the “Available on the App Store” icon to open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
For more information on upgrading or installing your app, please follow the steps listed here.
How to log in to Mobile Banking
To take advantage of all of the benefits of Mission Fed’s Mobile Banking services, begin by setting up your Online Banking access. Simply click enroll now to complete the Online Banking enrollment process. After that, you can log in to Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username and password, or using your fingerprint/biometrics on supported devices.
How does Mobile Banking work?
After logging in to Mobile Banking app, you’ll see all of your Mission Fed accounts and loans. Tap the individual share account or loan for more information, including transaction history and pending charges. Tap individual transactions to get further details or tap the search icon to find a specific transaction.
What features are included in the Mobile Banking app?
You can use the Menu icon to navigate throughout the app. Here’s what’s included:
- Account dashboard: Check balances on share accounts and see available credit, payment amount and due dates for loans.
- Transactions: View and search transaction history, as well as images for your written and deposited checks.
- Transfers: Transfer funds quickly and easily between your accounts.
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit your checks any time, no matter where you are. Simply choose the account for your deposit, endorse and take photos of the front and back of the check, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Bill Pay: If you’re enrolled in Bill Pay via Online Banking, you can pay your bills, add new contacts or edit billing information on Mobile Banking.
- Statements & Documents: With Statements & Documents you have access to your Statements, Annual Credit Card summaries, Notices and Tax Forms when and where you need them.
- Card Activation: With Card Activation, you can activate your ATM, debit, or credit card right from the Mobile Banking app.
- Card Alerts: With Card Alerts you can set up text alerts for all ATM, Debit, and Credit Card Transactions, or just for Spend Limit, International, and Online/Phone/Mail.
- Card Lock or Unlock: Easily lock a card that has been stolen, misplaced or is not being used. When you’re ready to use the card again, simply unlock it in Mobile Banking.
- Mission Rewards: If you have a Credit Card eligible for Mission Rewards, you'll have access to check your points balance, as well as redeem your points.
- Apply for a Credit Card or Loan: A fast and easy way to apply for credit cards and loans right from Mobile Banking. We'll populate your account information for you to speed things up!
- Search: Search transactions by description or amount.
- Graphs: Mission Fed Mobile Banking provides helpful graphs so you can track your deposit, credit card, & loan Balances with a quick glance at your screen.
- Find Mission Fed locations: Search branches, local ATMs and 30,000 fee-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- Settings: Make your Mobile Banking experience even better by enabling fingerprint/biometric login or enabling Quick Balance options.
- Mobile Chat: Chat with a Mission Fed representative directly from your Mobile Banking app.
- Secure Messages: Send and receive secure messages within your Mobile Banking app.
Need more help?
If you’ve forgotten your password, reset it anytime through Online Banking or call us at 858.524.2850 or 800.500.6328 and we’ll be happy to help you, because your success is our bottom line.
If you’re having trouble finding the app or can’t access Mobile Banking features, please call us at 800.500.6328 or stop by any branch for assistance. We look forward to helping you get the most out of Mobile Banking.
If you have any questions about Mobile Banking, please check out our FAQs section.
Get Started Today!
Discover the freedom that comes from being able to manage your Mission Fed accounts wherever you go. With Mobile Banking, you’ll be able to access your financial information whether you’re out and about around San Diego or traveling out of town. Download our Mobile Banking app today and set up your Online Banking access to get started.
We reserve the right to modify or limit the scope of Mobile and Online Banking services at any time. Mobile Banking may not be accessible utilizing certain network carriers or mobile devices. Wireless provider data rates may apply. 11/19
More Products & Services
External ACH now available
Want to move money to or from an external account via ACH transfer? Check out our new options in Mission Fed Online Banking!
WebChat is our service that enables you to ask a question online and get an immediate answer from a Mission Fed Representative.
Google Pay is a fast and secure way to use Mission Fed Debit and Credit Cards to make purchases on-the-go with the latest Android devices.
Popmoney - Person to Person Payments
Send and receive money online in as little as one business day with Popmoney person-to-person payments.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide