Mission Fed Mobile Banking
San Diego Mobile Banking
San Diego can enjoy Mobile Bankingwith Mission Fed’s free Mobile Banking App for Apple and Android devices.
Download the Mobile Banking App and enjoy Mission Federal Credit Union’sMobile Banking benefits wherever you are.
Here’s what you can do when you access Mobile Banking:
- Check balances on share accounts and see available credit, payment amount and due dates for loans
- View and search transaction history as well as images for your written checks
- Deposit checks whenever you want and wherever you are
- Make quick transfers within the same account or between linked accounts
- Find the closest Mission Fed branches and ATMs, as well as 30,000 fee-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide, including in most 7-Eleven stores
- Login with fingerprint/biometrics
- See quick balances on the login screen
- Access Bill Pay
- Access eDocuments
- Check and redeem points in Mission Rewards
- Quick Apply for certain loans on existing accounts
Minimum Requirements for Mission Fed’s Mobile Banking Services
The Mission Fed Mobile Banking App is compatible with:Android:
- Operating System: Android 5.0+
- Mobile Banking Application: 4.6 or newer
- Operating System: iOS 8.0+
- Mobile Banking Application: 4.4 or newer
Fingerprint/biometric login requires a supported Android device on OS 4.2 or later, and an Apple device with iOS 8 or later.
How to get the Mobile Banking App for your devices
To install the app, search “Mission Fed” in the appropriate app store for your device via the links below. Download the app and you’ll be able to access Mobile Banking from your mobile device!
Click the “Available on the App Store” icon to open the App Store on your computer or device.
Click the “Get it on Google Play” icon to open the Google Play Store on your computer or device.
How to log in to Mobile Banking
To take advantage of all of the benefits of Mission Fed’s Mobile Banking services, begin by setting up your Online Banking access from any desktop or mobile device. Simply enroll now to complete the Online Banking enrollment process and enjoy online Mobile Banking from our app! After that, you can log in to Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username and password, or using your fingerprint/biometrics on supported devices.
How does Mobile Banking work?
After logging in through your online Mobile Banking App, you’ll see all of your Mission Fed accounts and loans. Tap on the account for more information, including transaction history and pending charges. Tap individual transactions to get further details or tap the search icon to find a specific transaction.
What features are included in the Mobile Banking App?
From the main screens, you can tap the menu icon to navigate throughout the app. Here’s what’s included:
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit your checks any time, no matter where you are. Simply take photos of the front and back of the check, choose the account for your deposit and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Transfers: Transfer funds quickly and easily between your accounts.
- Bill Pay: If you’re enrolled in Bill Pay via Online Banking, you can pay your bills, add new contacts or edit billing information on Mobile Banking.
- eDocuments: With eDocuments, you have access to your statements, annual summaries, notices and tax documents when and where you need them.
- Mission Rewards: If you have a Credit Card eligible for Mission Rewards, you'll have access to check your points balance as well as view redemption options and redeem your points.
- Find Mission Fed locations: Search branches, local ATMs and 30,000 fee-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- Graphs: Mission Fed Mobile Banking provides helpful graphs so you can track your spending and savings habits with a quick glance at your screen.
- Settings: Make your online Mobile Banking experience even better by enabling fingerprint/biometric login or enabling Quick Balance options.
- Quick Apply: Fast, easy applications for certain loans on existing accounts with your contact information pre-filled.
What are the Quick Access buttons at the bottom right of the account screens?
Quick Access buttons let you jump easily to other tasks from your account screens. You can transfer money, make a Mobile Deposit or pay a bill quickly by tapping the appropriate Quick Access button!
Need more help?
If you’ve forgotten your password, reset it anytime through Online Banking or call us at 858.524.2850 or 800.500.6328 and we’ll be happy to help you, because your success is our bottom line.
If you’re having trouble finding the app or can’t access Mobile Banking features, please call us at 800.500.6328 or stop by any branch for assistance. We look forward to helping you get the most out of Mobile Banking.
Get Started Today!
Discover the freedom that comes from being able to manage your Mission Fed accounts wherever you go. With Mobile Banking, you’ll be able to access your financial information whether you’re out and about around San Diego or traveling out of town. Download our Mobile Banking App today and set up your Online Banking access to get started.
Mobile Banking is offered as a supplemental service to Online Banking, and Online Banking terms and conditions apply. Not all Online Banking services are offered via Mobile Banking. We reserve the right to modify or limit the scope of online and mobile services at any time. Mobile Banking may not be accessible utilizing certain network carriers or mobile devices. Wireless provider data rates may apply. 11/17
More Products & Services
Welcome to the Bill Pay enrollment page. Just follow the instructions below and you'll have bill pay access in minutes.
WebChat is our service that enables you to ask a question online and get an immediate answer from a Mission Fed Representative.
At Mission Fed, serving our members is the reason we were founded, and we are proud to continue that tradition every day.
With eDocuments, you have access to your documents when and where you need them and you can relax knowing that they are safely stored within the security of Mission Fed Online Banking and Mobile Banking.