In Appreciation of Our Hometown Heroes
Special Offer: Get $100 and More with Mission Money1
Thank you for keeping our community healthy and well. In appreciation, we would like to do something for you. Open a Spending or Checking Account with us and receive:
- $100 one-time deposit to Spending or Checking Account.2
- Mortgage Discount: $300 off Closing Costs.3
- Auto Loan Rate Discount: 0.25% off APR4 and first payment may be deferred up to 90 days.5
- Credit Card Special Offers:
- Preferred Platinum: $200 cash bonus6 plus 0% intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers posted within the first 90 days for new Mission Fed Credit Cards7.After that your APR will be 9.90%-16.90% for purchases and 11.90%-17.90% for balance transfers.
- Preferred Platinum Rewards: 20,000 Bonus Reward points ($200 cash value)6 , plus 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers posted within the first 90 days for new Mission Fed Credit Cards7. After that your APR will be 10.90% -17.90% for purchases and 11.90%-17.90% for balance transfers.
Open your account today, Offer ends December 31, 2022
Open your account via Virtual Appointment and mention this special offer for healthcare heroes.
This program is only available to those who receive the Mission Money offer during a Healthcare Heroes qualified event. You must also be eligible to open an account. Please refer below for details.
- Must meet membership and account criteria. Loans and accounts subject to approval; restrictions apply. Subject to change. May not be combined with other promotional offers. Offer is non-transferable. Mission Fed employees and family members are not eligible.
- Account must be opened by December 31, 2022 with the Mission Money promo and cannot be opened online or by phone. New member must be 18 or older, the primary signer, and cannot be a signer on a Mission Fed account within the last 12 months. Minimum opening deposit: $5 for Easy Checking, Breeze Spending or Smart Checking. $500 minimum balance required to earn 0.03% Annual Percentage Yield on Smart Checking as of 6/1/2022; withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings. Must have a minimum of five (5) eligible member-initiated transactions completed and posted to the account within 90 days of account opening. Eligible transactions: ACH, cash, or check deposits and withdrawals; debit card purchases; online or mobile banking transfers; and bill payments. Upon satisfaction, $100 will be deposited to the new Checking Account on the 91st day of account opening. Bonus is considered interest and reported as required by law.
- Mortgage discount available on First Trust Deed Mortgages when applied for within 90 days of Checking Account opening. Not applicable on “No Closing Cost” loan products. Other restrictions may apply.
- Auto loan application must be received within 90 days from Checking Account opening. Discount is not applicable on our lowest published auto loan rate. Valid on models 4 years old and newer. View Auto Loan rates.
- Deferment available for qualified borrowers. Interest accrues during deferment.
- $200 CASH VALUE BONUS: Must open account by 12/31/22 and must have $1,000 in net purchases within the First 90 days. For Preferred Platinum Rewards Cards $200 worth of rewards points and for Preferred Platinum Cards $200 statement credit will be credited approximately 120 days after account opening. Qualifying transactions exclude in-branch cash advances, traveler’s check purchases, balance transfers, overdraft protection advances, convenience checks, fees, and ATM transactions. This offer cannot be combined with other Mission Rewards points promotions. Restrictions may apply.
- Introductory APR applies to purchases and balance transfers posted within 90 days of account opening, ending on the closing date of the first billing cycle after the account is open 18 months for Preferred Platinum and 15 months for Preferred Platinum Rewards. APRs current as of 9/1/2022. Balance transfer and cash advance fee is 2% of the amount of each item ($2 minimum). Foreign transaction fee is 1% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. Dollars. Maximum $20,000 balance transfer per member and must be conducted using a Cashier’s Check issued by a Mission Fed branch or the Contact Center. Electronic balance transfers do not qualify. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International, Inc.