Tap to Pay for a Fast, Easy and Secure Checkout
If your Mission Fed Mastercard® Credit or Debit Card has the contactless symbol on it, purchases just got faster and easier. Now there’s no need to swipe or insert your card at the register and fewer surfaces to touch at places accepting contactless payments. Simply tap your card and go!
Contactless cards use the same security as chip cards by generating a transaction-specific, one-time-use code to protect your payment information.
Use your Mission Fed contactless Credit or Debit Card anywhere you see the contactless symbol. From grocery stores and gas stations to your favorite retailers, coffee shops and more, you can find the contactless symbol at millions of locations worldwide. Use this contact locator to discover locations near you.
Tap & Go®in 3 Simple Steps:
- Look for the contactless indicator anywhere you shop.
- Tap your card on or hold it right above the contactless indicator at the checkout terminal when it’s time to pay.
- Go on your way once your payment is confirmed, usually in seconds.
Your card must be within 1-2 inches of the contactless indicator on the terminal.
You should hold your card to the terminal for 1-2 seconds. Some checkout terminals function best by tapping on the contactless indicator on the terminal.
Once you’re prompted by the cashier to pay for your purchase.
- Fast – quickly pay for your purchases by tapping the checkout terminal
- Secure – your card never leaves your hand, reducing the risk of loss or counterfeit and your purchases are uniquely encrypted
- Easy – all you have to do is tap to pay
Look for the contactless indicator anywhere you shop.
Yes, just like with chip card payments each transaction is accompanied by a single use security value that protects your payment information.
Look for the contactless symbol on your card.