Financial Trust and Confidence
Mission Fed Open as Essential Service
Mission Fed remains open to serve our members as an essential service. We are committed to doing everything we can to provide you with the level of service you expect. We are here for you with the solutions, support and guidance you need to manage your finances and to navigate the volatility of the current challenging situation. We will continue to devote all necessary resources to help ensure your personal safety, while maintaining all the services you count on. As new developments emerge, we will share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively.
Our branches remain open with reduced hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
- Saturdays: 9am – 1pm*
*Little Italy and Carmel Valley branch locations closed on Saturdays
Safety and Security
Keep Your Money Safe and Protected with Mission Fed. Use credit and debit cards instead of cash:
- Your Accounts are Insured
Funds deposited with Mission Fed Credit Union are federally insured by NCUA to at least $250,000.
Your Funds are NCUA Insured
Please be aware of any suspicious activity, such as emails or text messages, that try to convince you to share any personal or sensitive information. As a security reminder, Mission Fed will never call and ask you for your PIN number, card number or request any personal information. Learn more about how to protect yourself from scams at the Federal Trade Commission’s website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800.500.6328.
Messages from the Mission Fed CEO
- California Mask Mandate – 12/15/21
- Member Update: Mission Fed Cares About Our Community – 03/01/21
- Member Update: Mission Fed Cares About Our Community – 10/07/20
- Important Member Update: San Diego County Guidelines – 4/07/20
- Mission Fed Remains Open as Essential Service – 3/20/20
- COVID-19: An Update to Our Members – 3/17/20
- A Message to Our Members About the Coronavirus (COVID-19) – 3/11/20