Auto Leasing through our participating preferred dealerships
Mission Fed has partnered with Credit Union Leasing of America (CULA), the nation’s largest indirect credit union leasing program, to offer our members friendly, affordable lease programs through our participating preferred indirect vehicle lease dealerships. These specially selected dealers will assist you from start to finish.
What Auto Leasing can do for you
- Monthly payments may be lower than if you purchased the same type of vehicle
- Less initial cash is needed to obtain a lower monthly payment
- Flexibility—you can customize the lease, such as terms and annual mileage for your needs
- No prepayment penalties
- No security deposit requirement
- Includes GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) insurance
- Includes a $1,000 waiver for wear and tear
- Generally fewer maintenance costs
- Consumer friendly lease-end options
Here’s how it works
Since Mission Fed has partnered with our preferred dealerships to make this leasing service available, you’ll be working directly with our preferred Auto Leasing dealers, not Mission Fed. Our participating dealers will assist you throughout the process, understanding our expectations for a great member experience.
- Choose one of our preferred Auto Lease Dealers.
- The dealership will help you find an Auto Lease that is affordable and fits your needs.
- The dealership will submit your lease application electronically to Mission Fed.
- If your lease application is approved, then the dealership will send your Lease Agreement to Indirect Lending at Mission Fed, and we’ll complete your documents.
- And you can start enjoying your new car!
When your Auto Lease is ending
For members who are approaching the end of their lease, our partners at Credit Union Leasing of America (CULA) offer an easy process to end your lease and turn in your vehicle. Get access here to the Turn-In Checklist Form and the End of Lease Information Brochure.
If you’d like to contact CULA directly, feel free to call or email them:
Or, if you still love your vehicle and would like to buy out your lease, Mission Fed would be happy to assist you with that step. You can apply for a lease buyout loan online, by phone or at any branch.
A growing number of consumers lease vehicles for many different reasons. They may want a low monthly payment, enjoy driving a late-model car, want to have the newest features and technology, like having a new car every few years—or all of the above. Find out if Auto Leasing is the right choice for you by speaking with one of our participating preferred dealerships today.
Get rolling after checking this out. Auto Leases are offered through participating dealerships and are subject to approval by Mission Fed. Additional terms and conditions may apply. 7/18
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide