Auto Leasing through our participating preferred dealerships
Mission Fed has partnered with Credit Union Leasing of America (CULA), the nation’s largest indirect credit union leasing program, to offer our members affordable lease programs through our preferred indirect vehicle lease dealerships. These specially selected dealers will assist you from start to finish.
Get prequalified today1
Shop participating dealers’ current inventory and get prequalified for the car you want, from the comfort of your home and without impacting your credit. It’s easy to get started — just click the link below and go!
Auto Leasing benefits
- Monthly payments may be lower than if you purchased the same type of vehicle
- Flexibility—you can customize the lease, such as terms and annual mileage for your needs
- No prepayment penalties or security deposit requirement
- Includes GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) insurance and a $1,000 waiver for wear and tear
How it works
Mission Fed has partnered with our preferred dealerships to make leasing service available, and you’ll be working directly with one of these dealerships, not Mission Fed. They will assist you throughout the process and understand our expectations for a great member experience.
- Choose one of our preferred Auto Lease Dealers.
- The dealership will help you find an Auto Lease that is affordable and fits your needs.
- The dealership will submit your lease application electronically to Mission Fed.
- If your lease application is approved, then the dealership will send your Lease Agreement to Indirect Lending at Mission Fed, and we’ll complete your documents.
- And you can start enjoying your new car!
When your Auto Lease is ending
For members who are approaching the end of their lease, our partners at Credit Union Leasing of America (CULA) offer an easy process to end your lease and turn in your vehicle. Get access here to the Turn-In Checklist Form and the End of Lease Information Brochure.
If you’d like to contact CULA directly, feel free to call or email them:
Or, if you still love your vehicle and would like to buy out your lease, Mission Fed would be happy to assist you with that step. You can apply for a lease buyout loan online, by phone or at any branch.
A growing number of consumers lease vehicles for many different reasons. They may want a lower monthly payment, enjoy driving a late-model car, want to have the newest features and technology, like having a new car every few years—or all of the above. Find out if Auto Leasing is the right choice for you by speaking with one of our participating preferred dealerships today.
|Mission Fed Preferred Auto Leasing Dealers|
Mission Bay Chevrolet
|Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Bob Baker Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
|Carl Burger Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram|
|Kearny Mesa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram|
|Pedder Poway Chrysler Dodge Ram + Jeep|
|San Diego Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram|
|Mossy Honda Lemon Grove|
Subaru of El Cajon
|Norm Reeves Toyota San Diego|
|Toyota of Poway|
Bob Baker Volkswagen
|Mission Bay Volkswagen|
Get rolling after checking this out. Auto leases are offered through participating dealerships and are subject to approval.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide
Open an account
with Virtual Appointment