WebChatInstant Answers Online
Use WebChat for instant answers online
WebChat is our new service that enables you to ask a question online and get an immediate answer from a Mission Fed Representative.
You’ll see the WebChat link pop up on all pages here, Monday through Friday from 7am-7pm, Saturday from 9am-1pm. Whether or not you’re familiar with WebChat or instant messaging on other sites, you’ll find it very easy to use.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the WebChat link to communicate instantly with a Mission Fed Representative.
- Enter some brief information to introduce yourself.
- Type in your question or comment.
- Watch for the response from a Mission Fed Representative.
When you’re using WebChat, please never disclose any personal or account information, such as account numbers, balances, your Social Security number or passwords. For questions related to that type of information, it’s best to call us directly or email us from MissionLink Online Banking.
Mission Fed will not initiate an instant message dialogue, nor disclose any WebChat identity to a third party.
- What services are available?
- Many questions that you would call or email to our Contact Center can be answered via WebChat. Our own Mission Fed Representatives will be chatting on WebChat. However, for specific, account-related questions, please call us at 858.524.2850 or 800.500.6328, or send us a secure message from MissionLink.
- Do I need an account number or password to use WebChat?
- No, this information is not necessary to access WebChat.
Let’s chat about the details. For your own security, never disclose any personal or account information when using the WebChat service. This includes passwords, account numbers, Social Security numbers, and balances. To discuss specific, account-related questions, please call us at 858.524.2850 or 800.500.6328, or send us a secure message by signing on to MissionLink.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide
Open an account
with Virtual Appointment