Preferred Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Preferred Platinum Rewards Mastercard®
Limited time offer: Double Bonus Points! Earn 20,000 points — a $200 cash value. Use for cash back, gift cards, travel or more — it’s your choice.
- No Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers posted within the first 90 days of a new Mission Fed Preferred Platinum Rewards Mastercard Credit Card Account opening. After that, standard APRs at 10.90% - 17.90% for purchases and 12.90% - 17.90% for balance transfers.1
- Double Bonus Points: Preferred Platinum Rewards cardholders receive perks when opening this card! Open your account by 12/31/21 and get 20,000 Bonus Mission Rewards points with $1,000 net purchases in the first 90 days.2
Mission Rewards program: cash back and rewards
A Mission Fed Preferred Platinum Rewards Card offers you a wide variety of Mission Rewards program options. Earn cash back, gift cards, merchandise, airline tickets, and much more.
Mission Rewards benefits
- Bonus points for shopping at select merchants
- No booking fees to redeem travel
- Points don’t expire if you use your Preferred Platinum Rewards Credit Card at least once every two years
Easy Mission Rewards redemption
Instant Card issue
Convenient instant issue of a new or replacement card is available at any Mission Fed branch.
Contactless for quick, easy and secure checkout
Mission Fed Credit Cards with the contactless symbol allow you to tap-to-pay for a fast, no-touch and secure checkout.
Convenient access, local assistance
Check your purchases, balance and pay your bill online with Mobile or Online Banking. You’re always welcome to talk to a Mission Fed representative for personalized assistance—we’re right here in San Diego.
Preferred Platinum Credit Card available
If you are looking for a Preferred Platinum Credit Card without Rewards, learn more about the Mission Fed Preferred Platinum Mastercard Credit Card.
Platinum Credit Card Benefits
|Zero Liability||You pay only for purchases you have authorized on your card. Conditions and exceptions apply. See www.Mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for details.|
|Mastercard Global Service®||Provides 24/7 customer service assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with account-related questions.|
|Enhanced ID Theft Protection||One-bureau credit monitoring, high-risk transaction monitoring and alerts and white-glove restoration service. Certain terms may apply.|
|Priceless Cities®||Exclusive offers just for Mastercard cardholders. Check www.priceless.com.|
|Year-End Summary Statements||A year-end summary statement available within two months of the end of each calendar year.|
|Automatic Billing Updater||Mastercard’s free service automatically updates your debit and credit card information under certain conditions when you have card-on-file or recurring payments set up with participating merchants. For more information visit missionfed.com/ABU.|
- Subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. Offer is available for new Credit Cards. Balance transfers to pay any Mission Fed accounts are not permitted. Introductory APR will apply on purchases and balance transfers posted within the first 90 days of account opening, ending on the closing date of the first billing cycle after the account is open 12 months. APRs are current as of 8/3/20. For balance transfers to qualify for the 0% introductory APR, the balance transfer must be conducted by using a Cashier’s Check issued by a Mission Fed Branch or the Contact Center. Electronic balance transfers do not qualify. The balance transfer and cash advance fee is 2% of the amount of each item ($2 minimum). The foreign transaction fee is 1% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. Dollars. Maximum $20,000 in balance transfers per member. Prorgams are subject to change without notice.
- The 20,000 Mission Rewards points will be credited approximately 120 days after account opening. Qualifying transactions exclude in-branch cash advances, traveler’s check purchases, balance transfers, overdraft protection advances, convenience checks, fees, and ATM transactions. This offer cannot be combined with other Mission Rewards points promotions. Restrictions may apply.
Mastercard, Mastercard Global Service, Priceless Cities, and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Inc.
With the Mission Fed Platinum Credit Card, you can be confident that you have a card that benefits you, whether you’re staying in San Diego or headed out of town. With no annual fee and all of the advantages that come with a Platinum Mastercard, this Platinum Credit Card will be your favorite card. Find out more about Platinum Credit Card benefits, then apply for a Credit Card today.
More Products & Services
Tap to Pay for a Fast, Easy and Secure Checkout
Tap to Pay for a Fast, Easy and Secure Checkout
Mission Fed Preferred Platinum Credit Card
With low rates, no annual fee and all of the advantages that come with a Preferred Platinum Credit Card®, this will be your favorite card.
At Mission Fed, building your savings is simple with our EasySave Program. Sign up today and each non-ATM Mission Fed Debit Card transaction amount will be rounded up to the nearest dollar and the difference will be deposited to your savings account.
Lowest Intro Rate with 20,000 Bonus Points
Give yourself the credit — and benefits — you deserve. Open a Mission Fed Credit Card and enjoy low rates, Mission Rewards and a multitude of Mastercard® benefits.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide
Open an account
with Virtual Appointment