Proof of Insurance
If you have an Auto, Boat, Motorcycle, RV, or Mortgage loan with Mission Federal Credit Union in San Diego, you will be required to provide us with proof of insurance and add Mission Fed as a Lienholder. Mission Fed has partnered with Allied Solutions to track and verify all insurance coverage.
Where do I send proof of insurance?
- Email as an attachment to: MissionFedInsuranceDocs@AlliedSolutions.net
- Mail to: PO Box 58630 Tukwila, WA 98138-1630
- Go to:
Who can I call to confirm my proof of insurance was received?
- Call the Insurance Service Center at 800.653.8812
- Hours Open: Monday – Friday 5:00am – 6:00 pm & Saturday 6:00am – 3:00pm (PST)
Auto, Boat, Motorcycle and RV Loans
Mission Fed requires full coverage insurance and reviews insurance documents to confirm if the policy includes:
- Comprehensive: $1,000 deductible or less
- Collision: $1,000 deductible or less
- Lienholder: Mission Federal Credit Union, PO Box 58630 Tukwila, WA 98138-1630
When submitting proof of insurance don’t forget to:
- Send a copy of your insurance policy “Declarations Page” or “Lienholder Endorsement” showing your name, collateral information, policy number, effective dates and coverages included on the collateral.
- Verify that the Lienholder specifies “Mission Federal Credit Union.”
Mission Fed requires proof of Homeowners insurance. If your home is located in a condominium complex you are required to provide the HOA Master policy and Individual Unit Owners policy.
- Mortgagee Clause (or Additional Insured):
Mission Federal Credit Union, ISAOA
PO Box 58630
Tukwila, WA 98138
Questions regarding your auto and homeowners insurance documents can be directed to:
Having Trouble Obtaining Insurance?
Mission Federal Credit Union has partnered with LiveSmart Insurance Agency to provide you with auto, home, business and life insurance. Contact them today to get a quote!
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide