Proof of Insurance
proof of insuranceand add Mission Fed as a Lienholder.
For Auto Loans, Mission Fed requires full coverage insurance and reviews insurance documents to confirm if the policy includes:
- Comprehensive: $1,000 deductible or less
- Collision: $1,000 deductible or less
- Lienholder: Mission Federal Credit Union, PO Box 910501, San Diego, CA 92191
Submit proof of your auto insurance to Mission Fed by one of the following:
- Email: INSSERVICES@MissionFed.com
- Fax: 858.408.7139
- Mail: PO Box 910501, San Diego, CA 92191
When submitting proof of insurance don’t forget to:
- Send a copy of your insurance policy “Declarations Page” or “Lienholder Endorsement” showing vehicle information, policy number, effective dates and coverages included on the vehicle.
- Double-check that the Lienholder specifies “Mission Federal Credit Union.”
- Include your name and vehicle description. For your security, please do NOT include any other personal information, such as your 8-digit Mission Fed account number.
For Mortgage Loans, Mission Fed requires proof of Homeowners insurance. If your home is located in a condominium complex you are required to provide the HOA Master policy and Individual Unit Owners policy.
- Mortgagee Clause: Mission Federal Credit Union, PO Box 690626, San Antonio, TX 78269-0626
proof of insurance, please update your insurance policy to list Mission Fed as an Additional Insured.
Submit proof of your home insurance to Mission Fed by one of the following:
Questions regarding homeowners insurance documents can be directed to:
- SWBC Insurance Tracking: 866.844.3937
- Mission Fed: 858.524.2850 ext. 2075
Before submitting proof of insurance, please make sure that Mission Federal Credit Union is listed on your policy as Lien Holder/Loss Payee, with the address as follows:
PO Box 690626, San Antonio, TX 78269-0626.