Make your project easier with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
San Diego Home Equity Line of Creditfor your next major project or big purchase.
Why use a Mission Fed HELOC?
HELOC rateand keep your payments within your budget.
Contact a Real Estate Loan Advisor 24/7 for home loan advice at 800.500.6328 x2039 or apply online now and let your San Diego home start investing in you.
- No points: Get the best low rate with no additional fee.
- Borrow up to 100% of the equity in your home.
- Only pay interest on the money you use with our regular HELOC.
- We'll even let you skip summer payments, which is great if you
are a school employee.
- Interest only HELOC option: allows you to pay only interest for
a certain time period before starting to pay principal.
- Please contact your Mission Federal Real Estate Loan Advisor
for more details.
- With our Interest-Only HELOCs, make interest-only payments
for the first ten years.
- The interest on your HELOC may be tax-deductible
(ask your tax consultant for more details).
- 24-hour access to your HELOC funds:
- Access your HELOC with either checks or a HELOC Platinum Card.
Be a FoolProof Consumer: Check out our Home Buying Guide and negotiate your mortgage with confidence.
Rates, terms, conditions and services subject to change. Loans subject to credit approval. Second Trust Deed loans available only for your owner occupied, primary residence in San Diego County, California. The annual percentage rate and minimum payment vary. The maximum rate is 5% over the initial interest rate for combined loan-to-value of 125%. At the end of the loan term, a balloon payment is due on any unpaid loan balance. If your 2nd mortgage is paid off and closed in less than three (3) years from the funding date, you will be required to reimburse us $500.00 for fees and costs paid on your behalf. Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. We conduct business in accordance with the Federal Fair Lending Laws and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.