Mission Federal Credit Union Linda Vista
Open your account today
- Monday to Friday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00AM - 1:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
Ready to visit us?
Make an appointment to reserve a time and day that works best for your schedule.
DirectionsCome visit Mission Fed in Linda Vista for a Loan, Credit Card and more!
- From I-5 North:
- Take the Sea World/Tecolote Rd. exit.
- At the exit light, turn left over the freeway and turn right (South) onto Morena Blvd.
- Continue South on Morena Blvd. until you reach a signal light, turn left (this is still Morena Blvd.)
- Then another left onto Napa St. (There is a sign that indicates “Linda Vista Road” with an arrow to the left.)
- Our Mission Federal Credit Union Linda Vista branch is located on the right-hand side, near Starbucks® in The Village at Morena Vista shopping center.
- From I-5/Downtown:
- Take the I-8 East/Morena Blvd. exit.
- Take Morena Blvd., continue North on Morena Blvd.
- Veer to the right onto Linda Vista Road.
- Turn right onto Napa Street.
- The branch is located on right hand side, near Starbucks® in The Village at Morena Vista shopping center.
- From I-8 West:
- Take the Morena Blvd. exit, veer to the right onto Linda Vista Road.
- Turn right onto Napa Street.
- The branch is located on the right hand side, near Starbucks® in The Village at Morena Vista shopping center.
I had the dream to purchase a property and had the luck to find Ms. Sanchez as my loan representative. L.C., San Diego
If you have a Linda Vista bank, you may want to add a credit union to help take care of all your banking needs. Mission Fed has been located in San Diego since 1961 when our very first office was at a borrowed desk at the San Diego County Board of Education offices. We’re located in The Village at Morena Vista shopping center on Napa Street, near Urbane Café, Heavenly Nails & Spa and FedEx, which means you can get a few things done on your to-do list when you visit us. There’s a trolley station in the parking lot, too. The staff at our Linda Vista Credit Union Branch location is here to assist you with your financial needs. Whether you need Linda Vista Auto Loans and Home Loans, or a Checking or Savings Account, our Mission Fed employees are ready to serve you.
If you live or work in Linda Vista, come on in and meet our friendly staff. We’re here to assist you in reaching your financial goals; plus, you’ll enjoy our line of financial services. At this location, we have a walk-up fee-free CO-OP ATM outside of the branch that offers 24/7 access to your account. If you want an Easy Checking Account, free with eStatements, Savings Account, Retirement Account, Auto Loan, Credit Card, Home Loan or another financial service, visit Mission Federal Credit Union’s Linda Vista Branch. We’re open Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. We’ll see you soon!
Why Choose Mission Fed - Mission Fed in a Minute
Learn more about Mission Fed
Welcome to our Linda Vista Credit Union Branch, where all San Diegans are welcome! Our financial institution is here to provide you with personal service and great rates so you can achieve your financial goals. Because Mission Fed is a not-for-profit credit union owned by its members, we’re able to put people before profit. We take pride in helping you achieve financial milestones and “Mission Fed Moments,” like buying your first home with the help of one of our Linda Vista Home Loans. At Mission Fed, your success is our bottom line.
In addition to our commitment to your success, we’ve stayed true to our start in the educational community. Now all San Diegans are welcome, but we’ve maintained our dedication to education by participating in and sponsoring programs that provide support and financial education locally. Our award-winning program Mission 2 $AVE helps children at local schools open Savings Accounts while learning about managing and saving money. We also donate $25 to select local schools and approved nonprofits when you mention our Mission for Our Schools or Mission for Nonprofits programs when you open a new Checking Account. For participating in either program, you’ll also be gifted $25—a win-win for you and your favorite eligible school or nonprofit.
Learn more about how you can benefit from our mission to help you, and our community, succeed. Stop by our Mission Federal Credit Union Linda Vista Branch and allow us to answer your questions about your everyday banking needs in Linda Vista. Mission Fed is right in your neighborhood with great service and competitive rates on loans so you can make your own Mission Fed Moment a reality. No matter where you are in San Diego, we’re probably nearby with 32 branches conveniently located around the county. Come on by—we look forward to seeing you soon!