What's New About the Mission Fed Mobile Banking App?
Whether you’re getting to your next business meeting or meeting friends for dinner, you don’t always have time to sit down in front of the computer to check on your finances. With Mission Federal Credit Union’s new and improved Mobile Banking app, keeping track of your accounts while you’re on the go is easier than ever.
Everything you need from Mobile Banking
The Mission Fed Mobile Banking app is easy and convenient to use and offers safe, secure access to your accounts, all for no extra charge. We’ve upgraded the design for a cleaner, more streamlined experience. So what features does the app offer?
- Touch ID/Fingerprint login—For even greater security and easier access, log into your account with a single touch.
- Quick balances—Need a quick glance at your finances but don’t want to log in? Turn on the Quick Balances option to now quickly check all or some of your accounts—you choose!
- View balances and transactions—Once you’ve logged in, the main screen shows an overview of your current loans and accounts. Tap on any of your accounts to see any pending charges and your transaction history. You can also tap on individual charges for more details.
- Transfers—Transfer money between accounts with just a few taps.
- Mobile deposit—Save time and a drive to your local Credit Union branch by depositing checks straight through your phone. Simply choose the account you want to make your deposit into, type in the amount, take a photo of your check (front and back) and you’ll receive an immediate confirmation. Just remember that check holds apply, so keep the physical check in your files for at least 45 days before disposing of it securely.
- Bill Pay—Bill Pay allows you to manage all your bills right from your phone. Make payments, see your contacts and add new billers. Enroll in Bill Pay through Mission Federal Credit Union Online Banking.
- Graphs—Use helpful charts and graphs to visualize your saving and spending trends.
- Locations—To withdraw some cash or see a Mission Fed representative in person, use the Locations feature to find Mission Fed branches and ATMs in your proximity along with over 30,000 fee-free CO-OP ATMs throughout the country.
Installing and accessing the app
The new version of the Mission Fed Mobile Banking app is currently available for Android users through the Google Play Store. Delete the old version of the app from your phone or mobile device before you download the new one. Get it here or search the Play Store for “Mission Fed.”
If you’re an Apple/iOS user who currently has the app installed, the new app will install automatically. Or if you’re new to Mission Fed or new to Mobile Banking, you can download the new Mobile Banking app online here or search for “Mission Fed” in the App Store.
Once you have the app installed and ready to go, simply log in using your Mission Fed Online Banking username and password. Don’t have an account? Not enrolled for Online Banking? No worries. Simply head to our Online Banking section of our website, click on “Enroll Now” in the Online Banking login box and follow the instructions to either register a new account or set up your Online Banking information.
Our app works best with Android version 4 and up and iOS version 7 and up. The Mobile Deposit feature may not work properly on mobile devices with older cameras. It is, for instance, unavailable on the iPad 2, though other features should work fine. Touch ID/Fingerprint login requires a supported Android device on OS 4.2 or later, and an Apple device with iOS 8 or later.
Keep track of your accounts wherever you are, whenever you want with our new Mobile Banking app. If you have questions or need help with any of the features, give us a call at 800.500.6328 or 858.524.2850 for assistance or check the online FAQ.
The content provided in this blog consists of the opinions and ideas of the author alone and should be used for informational purposes only. Mission Federal Credit Union disclaims any liability for decisions you make based on the information provided. References to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name in this article by Mission Federal Credit Union is for the information and convenience of its readers and does not constitute endorsement, control or warranty by Mission Federal Credit Union.
Mobile Banking is offered as a supplemental service to Online Banking, and Online Banking terms and conditions apply. Not all Online Banking services are offered via Mobile Banking. We reserve the right to modify or limit the scope of online and mobile services at any time. Mobile Banking may not be accessible utilizing certain network carriers or mobile devices. Wireless provider data rates may apply.
More Blog Posts
Why the BBB Torch Award for Ethics Means So Much
The BBB has a longstanding reputation for supporting ethical business practices, and you’ve probably seen the BBB logo on Mission Fed’s website, as well as proudly displayed by other local businesses. The award recognizes Mission Fed for its strong...
What is a credit union and why should I bank with one?
Because credit union members are owners, credit unions focus on customer service and doing what’s right for the membership. Traditional banks serve both their stockholders and their customers because they have a for-profit business model. Credit unions serve just our...
Mission Fed Loan Options: An Infographic
Life is full of making choices, and many of those choices revolve around what goals you set for yourself. Mission Fed offers a variety of loans with low rates and flexible terms to help you achieve your goals at different stages of your life. Take a look at the infographic...
Requirements to Join a Credit Union
There is a very attractive alternative to big banks: credit unions. Want to know if you qualify? Read ahead to learn more about how to open a credit union account.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide