This is how you buy a home in the San Diego real estate market
The housing market in San Diego isn’t the easiest to get into, but if you know which partners to work with, you could find yourself a homeowner sooner rather than later.
Did you know that Mission Fed offers Home Loans? That’s right—you can get a credit union Home Loan from a local partner who cares about the San Diego community as much as you do. Plus, Mission Fed services most of our Mortgage Loans in San Diego throughout the life of the loan.
How do you take advantage of a housing market in high demand? You secure a Mortgage Loan with a low rate and you find your new home and sell your current home using HomeAdvantage®. The HomeAdvantage program is made available to you through a relationship between Mission Fed and CU Realty Services. Check out the advantages of the service and savings provided by HomeAdvantage:
- Search for a home. Explore up-to-date online listings to discover your dream home.
- Find a Real Estate agent. Connect with a network of preferred local agents.
- Earn Cash Rewards. Collaborate with one of the HomeAdvantage agents to buy or sell a home, and earn Cash Rewards equal to 20% of the agent’s commission. On average, our members can earn $3,400 at closing. Learn more here.
- Get listing alerts. Receive email updates when new listings become available.
- Do your research. Easily review different neighborhoods, schools and comparable properties.
- Get your questions answered. HomeAdvantage’s dedicated Member Service Team is available 7 days a week.
- And get the right mortgage! Find out how Mission Fed can help you finance your new home.
With Cash Rewards equal to 20%, you could get a great deal back. For instance, if the home sale price is $600,000, your Cash Rewards would be $3,600. With $3,600 you could update your furniture, select some new paint and flooring or make your outdoor space a family retreat right in your own backyard. Get excited and start house hunting now with a competitive Home Loan rate from Mission Fed and services from HomeAdvantage!
Owning a home in a competitive market isn’t easy, but we’re here to help you achieve your goal of homeownership with a Mission Fed Credit Union loan. And if you aren’t sure if now is a good time to get into the market or you have questions, you can attend any of our free First-Time Homebuyer Seminars or Move Up Workshops for those looking to buy their first home or sell a home and buy their next!
Give us a call at 800.500.6328, learn more about our Home Loans online or make an appointment at your local branch to get started today. We’re here to help you become a homeowner in San Diego because your success is our bottom line.
The content provided in this blog consists of the opinions and ideas of the author alone and should be used for informational purposes only. Mission Federal Credit Union disclaims any liability for decisions you make based on the information provided. References to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name in this article by Mission Federal Credit Union is for the information and convenience of its readers and does not constitute endorsement, control or warranty by Mission Federal Credit Union.