Are you looking to Move Up in Real Estate?
If you’ve been thinking about selling your home and moving up to a new one, but don’t know where or how to get started, the Mission Fed Real Estate Team of experts is here to help you! Check out these Move Up tips and then email us at MoveUp@MissionFed.com for more information.
- Make a list of what you want in your next home, and the San Diego County cities you’d like to live in. There’s a reason you’re looking to move into a new home and the best place to start your Move Up journey is to identify your new home must-haves and locations. Ask yourself if your family could use more space, like an extra bedroom, a larger backyard or RV parking. Or, maybe it’s not more space you need—maybe it’s a change in location. San Diego County offers many great communities, whether you prefer downtown, inland, the beach, desert or mountains. At Mission Fed, all San Diegans are welcome and we look forward to helping you find the right property in the right community for you.
- Get your home ready to put on the market. Mission Fed Real Estate partners know a thing or two about selling homes in San Diego. The housing market can be competitive and our partners can help you identify any updates, repairs or staging to consider once you’re ready to sell. Listing your home with the right agent is key, so feel free to visit one of our in-branch Realtor Days to speak with an agent or call our Real Estate Department at 858.524.2850.
- Build your dream team of real estate experts. Selling your house and purchasing a new one is a big financial decision, and the right real estate team of experts can make all the difference. At Mission Fed, you’ll experience a one-stop-shop with Home Loan experts and our Realtor partners ready to help assist you with every step of the process. As the largest locally based financial institution exclusively serving San Diego County, our team is committed to delivering outstanding service, products and low rates. Your success is our bottom line, because you’re not just a customer, you’re our neighbor.
- Find the right Home Loan for you. At Mission Fed, we understand how important it is to match customers with the right home loans in San Diego. That’s why we have made it a top priority to give personalized attention to every customer and application. And, because Mission Fed is a credit union, we’re able to offer low Home Loan rates, specialized workshops and one-on-one customer service.
Here are just a few of the options Mission Fed provides for our Home Loans and Mortgages:
- Fast and easy online application with an answer in minutes
- Competitive fixed and adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo loans
- Refinance and cash out loans
- Low down payment loans
- Options tailored to best suit your budget and goals
- Local servicing for the life of the loan
The San Diego real estate market can be intimidating. Luckily, you don’t have to go it alone. Move Up with Mission Fed and our Real Estate partners. Contact us today at MoveUp@MissionFed.com for more information. Your next home is out there and we look forward to helping you find it, purchase it and turning your next home into your first Mission Fed Moment.
More Blog Posts
With more than 25 local branches to serve your needs, Mission Fed is the largest, locally based financial institution exclusively serving San Diego County. Because we are a great union that was founded not for profit, but for service, we’re able to offer low Auto Loan,...
It’s spring and my “to do” list has never looked so good. With all the exciting trips and projects coming up in the next few months, I’m making sure to plan my budget and so should you. Luckily, my Home Equity Line of Credit is here to help! And with low payments, no...
Credit Unions offer many of the same accounts as the big banks, but with lower rates and dedicated customer service. Visit any of our branches throughout San Diego County or apply for a Checking account or Auto or Home Loan online. Whatever you’re banking...
Mission Fed Moments come in all shapes and sizes, and we’d like to think they are the reason members stay with us and an important factor in why new members come over to see what’s different about Mission Fed. Mission Fed Moments can be life...
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide