Buying a new home is exciting—and probably one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. Come to the people you know and trust at Mission Fed. We’ll not only help you find the right Home Loan at a great rate—we’ll connect you with our partners who can help make the process easier. And we can all save you time and money!
Take advantage of the service and savings provided by HomeAdvantage.
- Search for a home. Explore up-to-date online listings to discover your dream home.
- Find a Real Estate agent. Connect with a network of preferred local agents.
- Earn Cash Rewards. Collaborate with one of the HomeAdvantage agents to buy or sell a home, and earn Cash Rewards equal to 20% of the agent’s commission. On average, our members can earn $3,400 at closing.*
- Get listing alerts. Receive email updates when new listings become available.
- Do your research. Easily review different neighborhoods, schools and comparable properties.
- Get your questions answered. HomeAdvantage’s dedicated Member Service Team is available 7 days a week.
- And get the right mortgage! Find out how Mission Fed can help you finance your new home.
Estimate Your Cash Rewards
|Home Sale Price||Member Cash Rewards|
Great Home Loans with service and savings
Mission Fed’s approach of people helping people really makes a difference when it comes to finding the right Home Loan. We have a variety of Home Loans and will work closely with you to determine the right one for your specific needs.
Mission Fed Home Loan Guide
Everything You Need to Know About Home Loans
- Understand important terminology
- Information for first-time buyers
- Mistakes to avoid
- How to determine what you can afford
- And more!
Protect your biggest investment
We care about you also making sure you protect your biggest investment. Check with LiveSmart Insurance Services to help determine your insurance needs and costs throughout the home buying process. LiveSmart can help with your home or condo insurance needs. They’ll get quotes from multiple carriers so you can compare and save.
*HomeAdvantage: There are also advantages to reading the fine print. The HomeAdvantage program is made available to you through a relationship between Mission Fed and CU Realty Services. Program Cash Rewards are awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for the Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside this network. Using Mission Fed for a mortgage is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the agent. Mission Fed may have specific rules on how your Cash Rewards will be paid out. Cash Rewards incentives are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please consult with Mission Fed to get details that may affect you. Since agent commissions vary, your actual Cash Rewards may vary accordingly. Programs, rates, terms, conditions and services are subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply. All loans subject to approval and terms may vary based on credit qualifications and collateral.
Cash Reward examples shown are based on a 3% agent commission rate on a home purchase price of $564,831, the median home price in California as of March 2018 (Source: California Association of Realtors). Since agent commissions vary, your actual Cash Rewards may vary accordingly.
All loans are subject to approval and terms may vary based on credit qualifications and collateral. 5/18