Our Lowest Introductory Rate, No Annual Fee, plus 10,000 Bonus Mission Rewards Points
- No Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers within the first 90 days of a new Mission Fed Mastercard® Credit Card account opening. After that, standard APRs for Preferred Platinum Credit Cards will be:
- Preferred Platinum Credit Cards 9.90% - 16.90% for purchases and 11.90% - 17.90% for balance transfers1
- Preferred Platinum Rewards Credit Cards, 10.90% - 17.90% for purchases and 12.90% - 17.90% for balance transfers1
- Preferred Platinum Rewards cardholders receive 10,000 Bonus Mission Rewards points with $1,000 net purchases in the first 90 days2
10,000 Mission Rewards points
Open a new Preferred Platinum Rewards account and receive 10,000 Mission Rewards points when at least $1,000 in net purchases post within 90 days of the Credit Card Account opening.2 Use Mission Rewards points for cash back, gift cards, airline tickets, hotel stays, merchandise and much more
- Subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. Offer is available for new Credit Cards with Mission Fed. Balance transfers to pay any Mission Fed accounts are not permitted. Introductory APR will apply on purchases and balance transfers posted within the first 90 days of account opening, ending on the closing date of the first billing cycle after the account is open 12 months. APRs are current as of 8/3/20. For balance transfers to qualify for the 0% introductory APR, the balance transfer must be conducted by using a Cashier’s Check issued by a Mission Fed Branch or the Contact Center. Electronic balance transfers do not qualify. The balance transfer and cash advance fee is 2% of the amount of each item ($2 minimum). The foreign transaction fee is 1% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. Dollars. Maximum $20,000 in balance transfers per member. Programs are subject to change without notice.
- The 10,000 Mission Rewards points will be credited approximately 120 days after account opening. Qualifying transactions exclude in-branch cash advances, traveler’s check purchases, balance transfers, overdraft protection advances, convenience checks, fees, and ATM transactions. This offer cannot be combined with other Mission Rewards points promotions. Restrictions may apply.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Inc.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide