Mint, Quicken & Quickbooks
- Transactions are downloading into the wrong account.
- First, open the account register for the incorrectly linked account.
- If the transactions have not yet been accepted into the register in QuickBooks, delete them in the Online Banking Center. Then, deactivate the account. If the transactions have not yet been accepted into the register in Quicken, delete the transactions.
- If the transactions have already been added to the register in Quicken or QuickBooks, restore a backup.
- Finally, repeat the reconnection steps. Be sure you link to the correct account when reconnecting.
- You’re unable to link to an existing account, or you are prompted to create a new account, or that you are only given the choice to add a new account.
Fix the Issue
- First, confirm that all accounts have been deactivated, including inactive (QuickBooks) or hidden (Quicken) accounts.
- Then, if you’re working in QuickBooks, delete any downloaded transactions that do not match the register in the Online Banking Center. If you’re working in Quicken, delete the duplicate accounts.
- Finally, repeat the reconnection steps.
- Your register is out of balance or you’re being asked to add an adjustment during reconciliation.
- If the duplicate transactions have not been added to the register, they can be deleted individually prior to accepting.
- If the transactions have already been added to the register, they can be deleted from the register individually or in groups.
If there are too many transactions to delete individually, or it’s difficult to delete multiple transactions, restore a backup file and download the transactions again.
Important: If the backup was not made right before following the conversion instructions, you must manually delete the transactions to avoid losing data.
- Your register is out of balance because of missing transactions for a select period of time.
- Mint.com, Quicken, and QuickBooks will download up to 90 days of transactions automatically from the current date.
- If more than 90 days have passed or if you are missing transactions for one of your Mission Fed accounts in Quicken or QuickBooks for Mac or Windows, you can download these transactions manually by using the following steps:
- From your desktop browser, using the latest versions for ChromeTM, EdgeTM, FirefoxTM, or SafariTM, log into Mission Fed Online Banking.
- From the Accounts screen, click on the share or loan with the missing transactions to reveal its transaction list.
- Click on the download icon.
- Select the Date Range for the missing transactions.
- Select the Format QFX for Quicken and QBO for QuickBooks and click Download.
- If prompted, save the file to directory of your choice.
- Open Quicken or QuickBooks and import the transaction file from the File→Import menu.
- Log into Mint.com and click refresh to update the account. After the download completes, click the Transactions tab to view up to 90 days of transaction history.
- Mint.com Manual Refresh
- You receive an unsuccessful login attempt notification email, text, or push alert without logging into Mission Fed Mobile or Online Banking. This can happen at various times in the day (especially early morning) and is often initiated by the automatic account update process used by Intuit® for Mint.com® and QuickBooks® Online.
- The automatic or manual account and transaction refresh process in Mint.com, Quicken®, or QuickBooks displays an error for invalid sign-on credentials.
- Many issues with Mint, Quicken and QuickBooks can be fixed by simply removing and relinking your account credentials.
- Verify that you can successfully log in to Mission Fed Mobile or Online Banking, using the same username and password you entered into Mint, Quicken, and QuickBooks.
- Ensure the saved usernames and passwords in your browser are up to date if you are using Auto Fill.
Must meet membership and account criteria. Mobile and data rates apply when using mobile banking. Zelle and the Zelle marks used herein are trademarks of Early Warning Services, LLC. Intuit, Quicken, mint.com, and QuickBooks are service marks of Intuit Inc. iOS is a trademark of Cisco. Apple TouchID, FaceID, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch are registered service marks and Safari is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Chrome is a trademark of Google LLC. Edge is a trademark and Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Firefox is a trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.