Are you looking to lower your Home or Auto Loan payments or getting ready to buy? How about saving for a major purchase or life event in the future? Then use these handy calculators to help you estimate your loan payments, compare loans, calculate savings, make informed mortgage decisions and more.
You are saving us hundreds of dollars a month with car payments and credit card. Thank you!
- How much will my auto payments be?
- How much car can I afford?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- How much home can I afford?
- Comparing mortgages (i.e., 15, 20, 30 year).
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Should I refinance my home?
- What is the Loan to Value ratio of my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
Interactive calculators are made available as self-help tools, and we cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or applicability to your circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes only. Calculators are not intended to provide investment advice, and we encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all your personal financial issues.
Be a FoolProof Consumer
Check out these tips and articles for ways to save money and manage your finances.