Mission Fed is excited to offer our members Apple Pay
Check out the benefits
Apple Payallows you to securely store and use your Mission Fed Credit or Debit Card in Wallet on the latest iPhone® models and Apple Watch™. Check out the current list of supported devices, then you can pay in stores and online at participating merchants with just the touch of your finger.
You can also use Apple Pay for in-app purchases on any Apple device with Touch ID™.
Why is Apple Pay secure? Because after you register, your actual Credit or Debit Card number is replaced with a unique Device Account Number which is stored on your device. When you make a purchase, only the Device Account Number is provided to the merchant and used to process your payment. Only your fingerprint can be used to authorize a payment using Apple’s Touch ID.
Plus, when you use Apple Pay, you’ll continue to enjoy all the benefits that your Mission Fed Credit or Debit Card offers.
using Apple Pay with Mission Fed
To add your Mission Fed Credit or Debit Card, you’ll need a supported device with iOS 8.1 or later.
- Open the Wallet app, swipe down and tap the plus sign.
- Then, use the iSight® camera to capture the card information, or add it manually. The first card you add will automatically become your default payment card. You can go to Passbook anytime to pay with a different card and add or remove any of your cards as needed.
It’s easy to use Apple Pay in participating stores
- Many of the retailers that display the Pay Pass or Pay Wave® logo may accept Apple Pay. To use it at checkout, hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the home button to enter your Touch ID™. You may also need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and/or beeps, letting you know that your payment has been accepted. You may also receive a checkmark and “Done” response when the transaction has been authorized.
Apple®, the Apple logo, iPhone® iSight® and iTunes® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay™, Apple Watch™ and Touch ID™ are trademarks of Apple, Inc. 9/15