Get $50 and More with Make Your Move
If you don’t have an account with Mission Fed and you’ve received a flyer or ATM receipt about Make Your Move, you can open a Checking Account with Mission Fed and take advantage of:
- $50 One-Time Deposit to Checking Account.1
- Mortgage Discount: $300 off Closing Costs.2
- Auto Loan Rate Discount: 0.25% off APR and first payment may be deferred up to 90 days.3-4
- Credit Card: 0% Introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers for new Mastercard® Platinum and Preferred Platinum Credit Cards. The balance transfer fee is 2% of the amount of each item ($2 minimum). After that, your standard APR for Preferred Platinum Credit Cards will be 9.90% for purchases and 11.90% for balance transfers; and for Platinum Credit Cards, 11.90% for purchases and 13.90% for balance transfers, based on creditworthiness.5
- Credit Card Rewards Points: 10,000 points on an approved Mission Fed Platinum or Preferred Platinum Credit Card.6
Make Your Move to Mission Fed today! And remember, this program is only available to those who receive the Make Your Move offer from a Mission Fed De Novo branch, at a Business Development event, via a direct mailer or with an ATM receipt. You must also be eligible to open an account. Please refer below for details.
Promotional offers ($50 one-time deposit, mortgage discount, and auto loan rate discount and payment deferment) ends 90 days from account funding or 12/31/19, whichever is sooner. Loans and accounts subject to approval; terms and conditions apply. Subject to change without notice. May not be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. Offer is non-transferable. Mission Fed employees and family members are not eligible.
- Account must be opened at a branch and the Make Your Move flyer/mailer/ATM receipt must be presented. Account cannot be opened online or by phone. Flyers provided at Mission Fed offsite events hosted by a De Novo Branch must be redeemed at the same De Novo Branch. New member must be 18 or older, the primary signer, and cannot be a signer on a Mission Fed account within the last 12 months. Minimum opening deposit: $25 for Easy Checking and $100 for Smart Checking. Must have a minimum of five (5) eligible member-initiated transactions completed and posted to the account within 90 days of account opening. Eligible transactions: ACH, cash, or check deposits and withdrawals; debit card purchases; online or mobile banking transfers; and bill payments. Upon satisfaction of the above requirements, $50 will be deposited to the new Checking Account on the 91st day of account opening. Bonus is considered interest and reported on 1099-INT. $500 minimum balance required to earn .05% Annual Percentage Yield on Smart Checking as of [DATE]; fees could reduce earnings.
- Mortgage discount available on First Trust Deed Mortgages when applied for within 90 days of Checking Account opening. Not applicable on No Closing Cost loan products.
- Auto loan application must be received within 90 days from Checking Account opening. Discount is not applicable on our lowest published auto loan rate. Offer valid on models 4 years old and newer.
- Deferment available for qualified borrowers. Interest accrues during deferment.
- Introductory APR will apply on purchases and balance transfers posted within 90 days of account opening, ending on the closing date of the first billing cycle after the account is open 12 months. APRs current as of [DATE]. Balance transfer and cash advance fee is 2% of the amount of each item ($2 minimum). Foreign transaction fee is 1% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. Dollars. Maximum $20,000 balance transfer per member and must be conducted by using a Cashier’s Check issued by a Mission Fed branch or the Contact Center. Electronic balance transfers do not qualify. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International, Inc.
- Must have $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days to earn 10,000 Mission Rewards points and will be credited approximately 120 days after account opening.
Search for Mission Fed Branches and ATMs, or 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs Nationwide